A warm, clean, and welcoming nursery awaits infants and toddlers, from newborn up to 35 months old. Paid nursery workers along with church members staff the nursery. There are plenty of things for children to explore and do in the nursery, including their very own Sunday school class. Infants are kept in a separate room within the nursery. The nursery is available at church-wide gatherings.
Here is what’s expected of you when you bring your child to our nursery:
- Make sure your child’s diaper bag; bottles, cups, and snacks have their name on them.
- Let the nursery staff know about any food allergies or special needs your child may have.
- When dropping off your child, please be aware of other small children at play. Keep the nursery door closed. We don’t want to have anyone slip out the door!
- The nursery needs volunteers to ensure we have a safe and clean environment for your children. Please sign up every quarter on the list hanging on the nursery door.
Here are our health policies:
In order to ensure the safety and health of other babies, toddlers, and workers, please do not bring your child if he/she has had any of the following symptoms within the last 24 hours:
- Questionable rashes
- Pink eye or crusty eyes
- Runny nose (clear fluid is OK)
- Fever greater than 100 degrees
- Open sores